Re: [platform-releng-dev] incoming CHKPII errors

I don't think it is worth spinning a new build for this CHKPII error. It can be fixed for RC2.
--

Curtis D'Entremont/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

13/04/2006 06:24 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] incoming CHKPII errors

As it turns out, the "fix" I added to the docs to remedy the UA test failures today is going to cause CHKPII errors. The docs will still show up fine so the build is good, functionally. I have released the fix (and tested with a local copy of chkpii), so we have two choices:

a) rebuild, or

b) ignore the errors

I apologize for this.

: