[platform-releng-dev] Platform/Text and JDT/Text: I200405190010 Good For Testing

There is a known problem in the Compilation Unit editor which causes an NPE
if the text is modified before some occurrences got marked (bug 62840). To
avoid this simply disable Mark Occurrences (click (Embedded image moved to
file: pic21937.gif) in the toolbar when a Java editor is open) or replace
org.eclipse.jdt.ui/jdt.jar with:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/jdt-ui-home/r3_0/patches/jdt.jar?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

Dani

             Sonia Dimitrov
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Status update
                                       on 3.0M9 test candidate
             19.05.2004 07:32

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
              ev@xxxxxxxxxxx

So far we are still waiting on status from the following teams:

SWT
Platform Compare/Mac OSX
JDT UI
JDT/Text
Platform Search
Platform Text
Platform UI
Intro

Although the Core and PDE teams have sent a GO on previous builds, we ask
that they revalidate the build below as the test candidate since they
recontributed.

Pending a GO from all of the above, the I20040519 build will be the 3.0M9
test candidate.

Sonia

 eclipse-releng@ecl
 ipse.org
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-de                platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 v-admin@xxxxxxxxxx                                                     cc
                                                                   Subject
                                   [platform-releng-dev]
 05/19/2004 01:13                  [eclipse-build]Build I20040519
 AM                                (Timestamp:  200405190010):Build is
                                   complete.  Automated JUnit testing is
                                   starting.
  Please respond to
  platform-releng-d
         ev

Build I20040519 (Timestamp: 200405190010):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040519-200405190010

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I-I20040519-200405190010

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20040519-200405190010