Re: [platform-dev] Recompiling Mac's native launcher

Hey, Lars

In fact, we're going through the process of porting our application to the Eclipse 4 framework, but that definitely isn't light work for us.
We relied heavily on the presentation packages and our app was torn apart by the changes.
I asked for some guidance here before [1].

I know that using the Eclipse 4.x runtime solves the menu problem, but, for now, we have to find a way to make our Eclipse 3.x-based app work properly.

As I said, we're building a runnable jar that replicates (as far as we are able to replicate) the behavior of the native launcher.
My thought was that maybe it would be easier to make a minor adjustment on the native launcher code and compile it again.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/platform-dev/msg03252.html

Thanks for the reply.

Mario Marinato
~ Rio de Janeiro/Brazil