Re: [platform-dev] Allowing bundles to target Java 17 for 2022-06 release

+1 for the move

Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 24. Jan. 2023, 20:22:
+1 for moving to Java 17 for BREE.

IIRC on past BREE upgrades various sub-parts of Platform held back on older versions. Is the proposal to remove those special cases for the move to Java 17?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders