Re: [platform-dev] Please don't forget to make 4.25 visible in the composite and so so as soon as possible

Sravan,

I was waiting for the webdev team to announce the website updates, but probably I shouldn't have.  Normally they do that:

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/epp-dev/msg06610.html

I was also refreshing the pages to see when they were up-to-date and when that was the case, then I composed my email for cross projects.  But then I noticed the platform 4.25 site wasn't up-to-date.

Anyway, all this follows strict schedule where the update sites are made available 1/2 hour before the 10:00AM EST/EDT, so in the future you should do it similarly on schedule rather than waiting...

I typically commit the catalog changes many hours ahead of time.  Then, right after the release, I regenerate it again, which is how I noticed the platform site was not complete...

Cheers,
Ed