[platform-dev] New Eclipse IDE New and Noteworthy page

Hello Platform-devs,

In case you hadn't seen it yet, Eclipse IDE has a new website and content is being migrated to it from eclipse.org. The main thing is https://eclipse.org/eclipseide is now on https://eclipseide.org/release/

There will be more changes to that website as the Eclipse IDE WG cleans up more things too with the heavy lifting being done by the EF webdev team

One of the items is the Eclipse IDE's N&N page is now live - https://eclipseide.org/release/noteworthy/

A couple of the key improvements to the page:
-  "New features for Java developers" (for example) is listed directly on the page. In the past the N&N page only included a link to the top level Eclipse Project, now the N&N page also has links to the Eclipse Project's sub-N&N pages. This resolves for me a long held issue that the N&N for Java developers was hidden away a bit too much.
- All the older N&N pages, back to 2018-12 are now included too under a drop down menu under the current release's N&N content.
- The Eclipse Platform release notes are now linked directly from the N&N page too.
- There is a place to put "urgent" release notes like the warning for Windows 10 users directly on that page.

Enjoy and I hope you all enjoy this change and appreciate the Eclipse webdev team for making it happen!
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders