Re: [platform-dev] Running the SWT maven build under windows

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 8:00 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I try to run the SWT build under windows but always get:

Error: Cannot resolve project dependencies:
Error: You requested to install 'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu;
org.eclipse.swt.tests.fragments.feature.feature.group 0.0.0' but it
could not be found

so it seems I need to pass something special to the build command...

I have described this in more details here:
https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/issues/68