Re: [platform-dev] Migration of Eclipse TLP to GitHub complete

Congratulations everyone on a successful transition to GitHub 👍

Sent from my iPhone 📱

On 15 Apr 2022, at 07:59, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Woot! Thank you so much!

On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 at 13:21, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks to enormous effort from Michael Istria in experimenting, identifying tasks on exactly what needs be done and migrating most of the repositories, we are now able to migrate all source code repositories from Eclipse TLP.

Thanks Michael for the effort. Special thanks to Alexander Kurtakov and Eclipse foundation(Frederic Gurr, Matt Ward, and team) for supporting eclipse platform team in this process.

As we have migrated Eclipse TLP projects to GitHub, please use GitHub issues of appropriate repositories to raise bugs/enhancements

Here are organisations used by Eclipse TLP

  1. https://github.com/eclipse-equinox/                      for OSGi runtime
  2. https://github.com/eclipse-platform/                     for common workspace/UI/workbench/IDE
  3. https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/                                 for Java Development Tools
  4. https://github.com/eclipse-pde/                               for plugin development

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

Eclipse Platform Co-lead
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, C Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India