From: Jonah Graham (@jograham) <gitlab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 at 13:11
Subject: Help Desk | A bunch of Jenkins instances are down (#1184)
To: <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jonah Graham created an issue: #1184

Summary

https://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/ and others seem down. I hope I haven't missed some announcement of a planned outage, nothing listed on https://www.eclipsestatus.io/

cc: @emerks

Relevant logs and/or screenshots

https://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/ is showing:

image

A number of other instances down too:

image

View it on GitLab.
You're receiving this email because of your activity on gitlab.eclipse.org. If you'd like to receive fewer emails, you can unsubscribe from this thread or adjust your notification settings.

Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.     Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Copyright Agent

Back to the top