[platform-dev] Eclipse IDE 2022‑03 Enterprise Java/Web: Java compilation errors/warnings in project explorer on file level only (perspective "Java EE")

Hi,

i'm using the new version and now Java build error/warning overlays are shown on the project level only, not on packages or files.

If I switch to perspective "Java", overlays are shown on the file level as it was in older Eclipse versions.

But "Java" perspective does not show the "Deployed Resources" item, so I need to switch the perspectives often.

Is this a bug/new feature or can I configure the perspective to restore the old behaviour?

Regards
Stefan

Back to the top