Re: [platform-dev] www.eclipse.org-eclipse-news.git access

Jeff,

Did you specify your github username on this page?
https://accounts.eclipse.org/user/edit

If you didn't, do it now, and some hour later, you should become "member" on GitHub instead of "contributor".

On 2022-04-08 02:13, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Prior to the github migration, I as a JDT committer could review and merge N&N entries for JDT via gerrit.

After the github migration, I am just a contributor and someone else needs to merge.  Is it possible to give me and other JDT committers the ability to merge PRs to the news repo or can that only be done for full platform-dev committers?

If it requires full platform-dev committers, can the repo be moved outside of platform-dev and all relevant committers be given access to it?

Back to the top