[platform-dev] Dynamic content type

Hello,

I'm working on an LSP based editor for Qute files (Quarkus related templating engine).
The binding for editor is based on the content type but so I need to define a content type for Qute files.
Quarkus team said that a file is a Qute file should be based on context (eg Quarkus project) or content.
I can't find a way to assign a content type based on content or content but only on file name.
Is there a way to dynamically compute the content type or do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks

--

Jeff Maury

Manager, DevTools