Re: [platform-dev] [pde-dev] main vs test source causing annoyance

> There are already API tools, internal, x-friends... flags

all of these are only there for eclipse (even brought to the spec) to overcome its own limitations and inability (named support backward compatibility) to adopt to common OSGi techniques, one should really never ever use those if he likes to so something