[platform-dev] Change in release dates for 2021-12 Simrel

Hi fellow committers,
There is a change in 2021-12 SimRel dates [1] notably moving the release 1 week earlier - December 08, 2021 . This is needed as last year's December release showed a major issue in our planning - no one available to fix brown-paper-bag bugs due to the Christmas holidays.
Eclipse TLP plan has been updated accordingly [2] - please consult it and plan accordingly.

We (Eclipse Planning Council) are very sorry for any disturbance this would create but is badly needed to allow projects to better support their users!

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2021-12
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_22.xml#release_milestones

--
Aleksandar Kurtakov