[platform-dev] org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.invalidJavadoc=error settings in platform code

One thing I always wonder, most projects in platform use a project specific setting

org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.invalidJavadoc=error

but with this settings enabled there are hundreds of errors and the workspace is nearly unusable.

So my first task is always to change the error to warning to at least get a valid build.

I can understand that one want to have valid javadoc, but enabling this and not fixing the errors seems strange to me. So how is this to be handeled? I really don't like to change/reset settings each time I pull the changes from the repo...

Back to the top