Re: [platform-dev] Is it possible to reuse/hook into the JUnitPlugin result view?

Hi Johan,

this sounds really interesting, I'm just a bit confused about:

The org.eclipse.unittest.ui plugin is currently not included in Eclipse Platform, SDK or other products; it's available for installation from the Eclipse project p2 repository

1) (even though it might be obvious) what is 'the' Eclipse project p2 repository --> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/2021-03 ?

2) AFAIK one can only consume Features, so how do I add the org.eclipse.unittest.ui plugin from (whatever site it actually resides)?