[platform-dev] Issues resolving dependencies

Hi,

I can't find a solution for a build problem. It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. Google just sends me through a rabbit hole.

I am using package org.w3c.dom.css in a java class. It's bundle has a package dependency on org.w3c.dom.css but Eclipse complains about the import:

"The package org.w3c.dom.css is accessible from more than one module: <unnamed>, jdk.xml.dom"

When I remove the org.w3c.dom.css package dependency then Eclipse is happy but Tycho/Maven fails to build.

image.png

Thanks, Wim

Back to the top