[platform-dev] Request for Releng focal for platform project

Hi,

We from IBM and Red Hat have been taking care of day to day releng activities for platform project on a rotational basis.

For the next release we would like someone from the community to carry out this effort. We have documented required activities here https://wiki.eclipse.org/Releng-Tasks#START_OF_A_RELEASE_TASK_FOR_RELENG.  The tenure is from March 5th to June first week.

We would like to have some fresh eyes on the process we are following and suggest improvements, if any.

Please let us know by Mar 3rd Wednesday, if you would like to help out for June release.

Thanks

Sravan

Back to the top