[platform-dev] How to document OSGi extensibility?

Hi all,

In a recent patch, the Generic Editor was improved to enable consumption of IContentAssistProcessors in the OSGi way (that is by listening to service tracker).
While we have great ways to document extenson via plugin.xml, do we have a recommendation about how to document such extensibility strategies? Where should it be described that Generic Editor receives such extension (beyond the Javadoc, especially since it's internal code)?
Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria