Re: [platform-dev] [e4-dev] Moving "e4" bugzilla component and e4-dev mailing into Platform?

+1 from my side too.

If we are thinking about simplify things I think it would be good to also think about merging some of the git-repos, this scattering of code over multiple (actually depending) repositories makes it hard to work with the code and providing consistent Gerrits. It also puts a high burden on the build-management and configuration as the same build-scripts are used over and over again with slight modifications ...