Re: [platform-dev] Using WeavingHook in eclipse

Hi,

Is the bundle started?

Cheers,

Wim

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:58 PM Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I’m trying to register a weavinghook using services descriptors. I annotated my weavinghook class with component annotation and inhave the osgi folder with the service descriptor xml in place. The osgi folder is included in build.properties as well. But the weavinghook is not getting called. Can someone guide me how to get this working.

My endgoal is to weave ImageDescriptor class to support override bundle images.

Best regards,
Gayan.