Re: [platform-dev] Unit test fragment

+1 to use test fragments whenever it works better, it indeed allows better testing.
And I also confirm those usually work with PDE and Tycho. If some issues are found regarding visibility of classes, they deserve bugs and fixes, and I'm pretty sure such bug reports will receive good attention if the final goal is to improve the test suite and as a consequence improve the overall quality of the Platform and the productivity of its contributors.

Back to the top