Re: [platform-dev] using images from Platform

You don't have to "get it". It's part of the standard download. Just user Window > Show View > Other...

HTH
Dani

From:        Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform general developers list." <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        14.06.2020 21:20
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-dev] using images from Platform
Sent by:        platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sravan,

Where can i get the Plugin-in Image Browser ?

Best regards,
Gayan.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 7:09 PM Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In addition to information provided by Alex, here are some things you can use

We have “Plug-in Image Browser” to search for the images in eclipse installation.
For the new images we use a images repo eclipse.platform.images.git, here is the process we use
  1. Create svg image.
  2. Commit this svg image to platform images repo.
  3. Follow README.mdto generate necessary png images.

Hopefully this tool might be useful for you

Thanks
Sravab