Re: [platform-dev] Enabling spell editor on a customer editor

> IIRC JDT contains currently the spell checker code and we have a long outstanding bug to move this functionality to text to make it available for more editors.

This is true (see https://bugs.eclipse.org/185695). Note though, that the framework to register spelling engines is in Platform Text, but the concrete engine together with the dictionaries is in JDT UI. You would either have to require JDT UI (org.eclipse.jdt.ui) or implement your own engine.

Dani

IIRC JDT contains currently the spell checker code and we have a long outstanding bug to move this functionality to text to make it available for more editors.

Best regards, Lars