Re: [platform-dev] 4.15 M1 milestone week reminders

> @Dani

I guess you meant Ed.

Dani

From:        Michael Keppler <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxx>
To:        platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09.01.2020 07:45
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-dev] 4.15 M1 milestone week reminders
Sent by:        platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to improve the usage of https in your project, you may want
to check
https://github.com/spring-io/nohttp. It contains tools for
gradle, checkstyle or command line, which can break your build when (non
whitelisted) http URLs appear in your files.

I've used the checkstyle plugin successfully in some (non eclipse) projects.

@Dani: You can copy the content of jre/lib/security/cacerts from a new
JRE into an old one, and the SSL problem is gone. I'm doing this
copy/paste for pre-openjdk installations all the time (for the complete
company), without any issues.