[platform-dev] Failed Gerrit Changes

As mentioned before, it is important to increase the version on the first change after 4.14. Many recent Gerrit changes failed for Platform UI because this was not done. I have fixed all broken cases (so far) and Gerrit should be fine again.

Rebase your Gerrit change and look at the result. If it fails, you probably have a to increase the version(s).

NOTE 1: Do not include the version increase in the actual change as this makes it impossible to cherry-pick it to another branch if necessary.
NOTE 2: It might also fail because since my fixes someone else merged changes and missed to update the version(s).

Good luck!
Dani

Back to the top