[platform-dev] SWT Development Tools Repository

Hello everyone,

For awhile I've had a personal collection of compiled GTK libraries which I can feed to SWT in order to test on older GTK3 versions. It occurred to me the other day that other SWT developers may want to make use of them, or upload their own scripts/tools/compiled libs, etc.

It isn't really feasible to put these in the main SWT repository (hosted at Eclipse.org), so I've made a small GitLab repository. Feel free to submit PR's for anything you'd want included.

https://gitlab.com/ericwill/swt-development-tools

Eric Williams
Software Engineer - Eclipse/SWT Team
Red Hat