Re: [platform-dev] Is it possible to replace a single plugin in an existing Eclipse installation?
  • From: "Langer, Christoph" <christoph.langer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:05:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=yY1wATz47DjvH5u10xUsFWt/+G2wGdQwexz5mFPc8g8=; b=nMqfylgdF5w8UMfj0g3NrV7POBiKrHqIzeQFHNUnz0IO8elif5rANGNDKKtkWNUVBmy8wm2SNmnR8Fbr9xJNjMEGaggQAwK5wxIOdfp6l/e3o7eJyavNY47dbrmG7DIzh9OQz4BLQqQmkR1+ftz/oC8J1oEE4S94O8n9FtYsjX80RHEzBm9LYEm6CFBo/97xLY/gDCuYLZMDshHWL/czCmZ2gsbKxqsZq2tsrtYlXmmigod6SHwvmxVvOXMAFy190IA+O+TI6afKiIwvt/xLPhZRLvAImDyKC9HX28NFrXqiEQZEA4bct9XWG+kN6xbbP8ELhs7EeWl5pWYq4rjSeg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=K3KUnrCovsB3FQ19t8Gm4t4Ufn3mcWkqUlTw41IUCzYQamjBOxUpm63vOz9THqJgMqzdAi5VISb0iD0/9LqF3AA/oYzaWO81IrlbewGC3IpsUZpIjcDNd6t+R4kjd11vIlgUrosgpdEr29lePCcigj+q5JQvosgbhC3M6lj4nItPULfsT5YsK++WO53CHplajNIhUhAC35F2PCwAYuF2RbDNm/YC5KCnN8D68fQNl/ZpfDMdu0+UZBjLtDJF7YZVF+vKXKTKMSCWpDf/wan+ruRKauB1c12zHBkvDyn7F8ZuLBA3tHMyRJHXVwWrNTQXx97Ll9WT0n9b0lDXFrE0uw==

Hi Wim,

Thanks for that info. I don’t want to update/deliver a real product. It’s just about quickly replacing a plugin in another one of my eclipse installations. I guess I’ll keep replacing the jar 😊

Best regards

Christoph