[platform-dev] Support for Java 13 is now available for Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)

Forwarding on behalf of Manoj.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika
----- Forwarded by Sarika Sinha/India/IBM on 18/09/2019 08:36 PM -----

From:        "Manoj Palat" <manoj.palat@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Cross project issues" <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eclipse        platform general developers list." <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eclipse JDT        general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        18/09/2019 08:06 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Support for Java 13 is now available for Eclipse 2019-09        (4.13)
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the Java 13 support for Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)
.The release notably includes the following Java 13 feature:
  • JEP 354: Switch Expressions (Preview)
  • JEP 355: Text Blocks (Preview)
The release can be obtained through one of the following ways:
1. P2 update site : https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.13-P-builds/
2.
Java 13 Marketplace entry :https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/java-13-support-eclipse-2019-09-413

Additionally, the Java 13 support will be merged to 4.14 I-Builds soon to download from
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

Please take the bits and try out the new feature.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in Java 13 Support for 4.13!

Regards,
Manoj N Palat
Eclipse Java Development Tools
IBM