Re: [platform-dev] Current status of Eclipse for arm/aarch64

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 3:06 PM Doloops <doloops@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

I didn't mean to offend you about pushing upstream, sorry for this...

Not at all :). We all do what we can!

I successfully booted Fedora 30 on my ODroid N2 and installed eclipse without any issue at all.
I even managed to push it back to an Ubuntu Bionic by resolving the symlinks pointing at /usr/lib/java/.. (populated by rpms in dependency) and that worked like a charm as well,

Thanks at lot !

If I can help in any way... let me know,

Enjoy using our Fedora builds :)

Best regards,