Re: [platform-dev] Where Does org.eclipse.license Come From?

Rolf,

Thanks!  And indeed, here is one of the bad lines:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/platform.sdk/platform.sdk.product#n69

No doubt someone edited this as non-UTF-8 and corrupted it that way.

Now I can track down the remaining problems and fix them.  I think it will make sense to include these product projects in the full SDK setup...

Cheers,
Ed