Re: [platform-dev] Where Does org.eclipse.license Come From?

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 12:30 PM Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For most of the Platform's features, the license-feature is specified as
follows:

       license-feature="org.eclipse.license"
       license-feature-version="0.0.0"

Unfortunately, for the life of me, I can't figure out where the actual
feature for org.eclipse.license originates.  F3 won't navigate to it.

Does anyone know where I might find it?  I'd be ever so grateful for a
pointer!

Hey Ed,

Hopefully it helps,
Alex