Re: [platform-dev] Need some more current pointers for getting started on JDT projects

Thanks for letting me know that it can be ignored.

-rjs

On 8/13/2019 1:55 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
The Task List comes from Mylyn that seems suffering from a bug these days (I also see the same error as you). So you can just close this view and continue working as usual.