[platform-dev] Dynamically change the title of editor's tabs

Hi,

In a tool I am developing I need to change, at any time, the title of the editors. We need this because the tool has a "current working project" concept, and I want to show the name of the project in the title of all the editors not belonging to the current working project. I know how to detect the editors I want to update, but I don't know how to change its title. It is important that I can change the title of editors no matters if it is restored or not.

Thanks in advance,

Arian

Back to the top