Re: [platform-dev] Getting rid of WTP natures in news repo?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 3:44 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Since there are now a few alternative to WebTools editor that are much more efficient for HTML, CSS, JS edition (my favorite would obviously be Wild Web Developer, but some other ones on marketplace also do a piece of the work not bad), I'm wondering we should stick the news repo to using WTP or whether we could get rid of the natures and builders it declares?

Do anyone run some validation steps from WTP with this repo? If not, what value would you see in referencing those natures?

None. I think these should be removed and I'm also about to remove dltk-sh natures from swt so people can rely on marketplace to use whatever fits them best to edit *.sh files.

--
Mickael Istria