[platform-dev] Hooking custom action to a post-build

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a small feature for a C/C++ profiling Eclipse plug-in (Valgrind). This plug-in runs a profiling tool on a specific binary/project and displays any issues found through the use custom error markers on corresponding editor lines, a custom plug-in view and the Eclipse's "Problems View". My goal is to clear these error markers whenever the project being profiled is rebuilt. In short would like to fire a "clear markers" action after a specific project is rebuilt. So my question is if there exists any way to achieve this sort of behaviour through the platform.

If more detailed is needed please let me know.

Thank you.

--
Camilo Bernal

Back to the top