[platform-dev] Creating a project programaticaly

Hello everyone.
I have 2 question regarding the eclipse platform, hope this is the right
place.

I deperately need to know the following things:

1. How to create a nea project in the current workspace WITHOUT using the
NewProject wizard. I dont need any dialogs to appear, i only need the
project folder and project description file infide my workspace.

2.How can i create a Launch configuration for my RCP Application. I need a
custom Launch configuration.

Can anyone help me PLEASE on this 2 issues  At least the first one it's
really important.

Thank you

Back to the top