[platform-dev] Wizard Page Resize issue

Hi All,

Problem:
I'm trying to create a multi page wizard. In this wizard the second page has custom controls which are bigger in size when compared to the controls in the second page. Due to this the controls on the second page are not getting displayed ( I get a blank wizard page). But the controls appear once I increase the size of the wizard.

Solution: ( I referred this page http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg50298.html )
To overcome this problem I overrode  Wizard.createPageControls method and
with this method I created the second page first and let the first page to
be created later. Now the pages are being displayed properly.

My question, is this a bug in eclipse which will it be fixed in future releases or is the solution that I have mentioned the only way out of this problem.

Thanks
Chandan

Back to the top