[platform-dev] Catching Package Exlporer Events.

So it is probably pretty obvious and I am missing it, but how do I
capture/change the behavior of the Package Explorer? It seems to be a
great mystery I am missing? In particular I see a dialog box come up on
some editors  that I want to assert the same behavior in my editor.

I have attached this dialog I am trying to control???

I either need to capture the default behavior from the Package Explorer or
get my editor to act the same way.

Suggestions are welcome.