RE: [platform-dev] Question about perspective customization.

This appeared to work for a keyboard accel. I was trying though to do:

window> customize perspective> shortcuts> submenus> new>

When I manually set these file types and pull down the file> new> menu I
get  my plugin file types displayed. Otherwise when I go file> new> I get
my file types neatly hidden under other.

Thanks in advance I am really stuck on this one.