[platform-dev] Hyperlinks in eclipse-console.

Title: Hyperlinks in eclipse-console.

Hi,

i have the following task:

Hyperlinks in the Console to open ANY (*.xml, *.xls, *.html...) files directly in eclipse by
simply clicking on it. (like the Console-Links form exceptions).

My Problem:

I can only use a IConsole in (org.eclipse.ui.console.IConsole)

       MessageConsole mc = new MessageConsole("New Console", null);

but for this console it seems that there exist no possibilites to add Hyperlinks.

I would like to work with (org.eclipse.debug.ui.console.IConsole)

but I cannot cast the
org.eclipse.ui.console.IConsole  to org.eclipse.debug.ui.console.IConsole
I also cannot just create a new org.eclipse.debug.ui.console.IConsole
and cannot get a stream from the new console like before: stream = mc.newMessageStream();

how can I solve this problem? please help me....

regards, Dany

Back to the top