[platform-dev] Depreciated code

Hi,

About depreciated PluginDescriptor:

How can I get a ClassLoder pointing to my plugins without warning?

I mean without using :

IExtension.getDeclaringPluginDescriptor().getPluginClassLoader()...

knowing that IPluginDescriptor is now depreciated...

When do you plan to remove PluginDescriptor (and so how many time I have for solfing those problems...)..

I'm trying to have a rudimentary UML case tool that works with rhino javascripts... And I have to give Rhino a ClassLoader for him to find javaclasses where the plugin that contain the script is...

Evrythink works well except warnings dur to this derprecition...

I prefer not to integrate any osgi logic into Rhino (it can be long...)

So please, how to use the "new" eclipse platform based on OSGI for an even problem...

Thanks..

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)

Back to the top