[platform-dev] I sugest about xdoclet and platform application server integration

Hi

  this is only an idea!!  I sugest provide visual editing  of XDoclet
tags (One subproject) with a smart autocompletion and validation for
any XDoclet module,
a generate engine for code and configurate file(deployment descriptor
file) to drives the code-generation process

And a platform application server integration (for JBoss, Tomcat, Etc)
for support native integration with this conteiner to make easy and
quick the test and debugging.

all this for apply Continuous Integration, this is good feature to
make better eclipse

--
Victor Sosa
Registered Linux User #369216