[platform-dev] Building 3.1M3 for linux-gtk-ppc

[ I posted this to the newsgroup yesterday - no responses. ]

I am trying to follow the instructions in "Eclipse Source Builds (Source from CVS)" on a Macinstosh running YellowDogLinux 3.0, using the download eclipse-sourceBuild-srcFetch-3.1M3.zip. I assemble the pieces and set up my environment and run

 build -os linux -ws gtk -arch ppc

About an hour later, it finishes and there is a zip in result/, however ...

Neither the zip nor the build directory contains a platform launcher nor any of several *.so built for PPC. It does have *.so for x86, which come in the download.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this configuration not really supported?

BTW, I am using IBMJava2-ppc-141

Back to the top