[platform-dev] Extending existing plugins

Hi everyone,

I've got a short question concerning the development of already existing plugins. I have a eclipse plugin installed and want to extend/change this. Is that possible at all, or do i have to uninstall the plugin first and than start the devgelopment. I'm asking this, because when I run the still unchanged pluging in a workbench from within eclipse, I get errors and the plugin won't start. But than again, withing this workbench i get error with all the plugins.
I would be thankfull for some help.

Cheers,
gkoks

Back to the top