Re: [platform-dev] PVCS in Eclipse or vice versa ..

I assume you are talking about the codebeamer plugin? If so ... this died after Eclipse 2.0 ... and it nows seems to be rolled into a larger "for-sale" product that includes portal and CMS type functionality ...

At least that's what I have come across since I posted ... If you have any other input ... pass it on.

Thanks,
~daleF

Vasanth Dharmaraj wrote:
PVCS does provide integration with Eclipse. I have used it sometime
back. Then is was not as tightly integrated as CVS but it got the job
done.

Vasanth

--
Dale Federighi