[platform-dev] where is the runpath of eclipse plugins?

Hi,

I'm developing my own plugin which need to read the contents of my
template.dat file.
So, I've put my template.dat file in the same directory of the class
that read it, but i get a
FileNotFoundException.

my code is simple:
FileReader fr = new FilerReader("template.dat");

I cannot put the entire path because the template.dat location will be
related with the eclipse plugin installantion dir.
Need I put the template.dat file in some special place where my plugin
can refer directly to it?

Thanks.

Back to the top