Re: [platform-dev] JVM Termincated. Exit Code=1

Asad,

such questions should be asked on the newsgroups
(http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html). However, I assume a wrong
VM is used to start eclipse. Use the -vm argument and ensure it's a 1.4
level VM.

Dani

             "Asad Bukhari"
             <asafbu@hotmail.c
             Sent by:                  platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-dev] JVM Termincated.
             05.02.2004 16:54          Exit Code=1

             Please respond to
             platform-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hi,

I just re-installed Eclipse 3 (M5) over 2.x Now, when I try to start
eclipe, I'm getting
following error:

'JVM Terminated. Exit Code=1'. Any ideas?

I need Eclipse 3 for viPlugin to emulate vi sessions...

Thanks,
Asad Bukhari

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.