Re: [platform-dev] Integration builds chain

All build discussion occur on the eclipse-dev mailing list.  As announced there earlier this week, the releng team is producing integration builds any time a commiter requests one for this week only. This is to help teams that are trying to get feature prototypes working for EclipseCon.  The normal build schedule is posted here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/buildSchedule.html