[platform-dev] Slow cvs operation after upgrading to 3.0M6

Hello All,

I just upgraded to Eclipse 3.0M6 from 2.1 (I think)
and while generally I am very happy with it, I noticed
that   'Synchronize with Repository' operation is
*extremely* slow. Several developers here upgraded and
observed the same issue.. Is there a remedy to this? I
really don't want to have to downgrade to the prev
version..

Thanks a lot,
James